Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Killing of Immigrants

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Our ancestors were illegal aliens..well some of em.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Except BWC, his ancestors were Marshan Alliens
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #33
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    All of mine were legal... everyone of them!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Hows that...the first immigrants here infringed on the territory of the Indians..so, I got some on both sides..legal and illegal.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #35
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Well, just as long as no mexicans were harmed when they got here, you can stay
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #36
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    I'm likely more Indian than anyone on this forum... Did the natives have a law that made immigration illegal? Not that I know of. So all who came here came here LEGALLY.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To listen to the immigration debate, you would think illegal immigrants have it easy. </div></div>

    Who the hell ever said they had it easy? They are committing a criminal act by being here tho. </div></div>Being here isn't the crime. It is not getting documented and the like that makes it a crime. </div></div>

    That liberal arts education is getting to you, huh? </div></div>No. It's not. I am conservative. I just don't think that the beating of illegal immigrants and the like should be happening. </div></div>

    I yet to read a post condoning it.
    GO VOLS

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    As have I. But I have read posts joking about it.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm likely more Indian than anyone on this forum... Did the natives have a law that made immigration illegal? Not that I know of. So all who came here came here LEGALLY. </div></div>

    Ah half of us are melungeon or cherokee or whatever.
    GO VOLS

  10. #40
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killing of Immigrants

    Most mexicans are the direct descendants of indians.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •